Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 13 - Chatter

I am a chatter.  I love talking and meeting new people.  Sometimes that works in my favor and sometimes it doesn't.  But still, I chat. 

From what my parents have told me, I've been this way since I was very young.  I would go up to complete strangers and be talking to them.  Apparently telling them my whole life story or some imaginary one.  My eldest is kind of the same way - I try and temper it due to life being what it is these days.

But in my chatting, I get to learn new things, meet new and interesting people and plus often I get to help them.  Helping them is a bonus in this chatting thing.  As that's what I really like to do is help people.  Also to give them joy in some manner.  There would come my wit :D  Or what I assume is wit.. lol.

But just as much as I like to chat, I like to also listen.  I've gotten better with the listening part as I've gotten older.  Which helps when you're chatting with people.  No one likes having one person monopolize the talking and there are those individuals.  Me, I may at time to time do that usually when I'm talking about the experiences I've gone through.  I have been through many things in my life and something usually helps another I'm talking to.

And if you couldn't see that I like to chat - just look at my blog :D  I tend to chat more when feeling better than I do when not.  And if you throw in my other label of "honest" - you have me talking about all sorts of things.

How about you? Can you label yourself as "chatty"?

No comments:

Post a Comment