Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 15 - Clairvoyant

I am clairvoyant.  This term has confused me from the first time I heard it.  What it means to me is that I get snippets of past, current and possible future events. 

At first, it was gut feelings - which I usually ignored and that didn't turn out alright.  Then when I was in my early 20's I got pictures.  I had no idea what the pictures meant and so I tried to interpret them.  Wrong thing to do.  But what happened was I didn't have support at the time and what I was seeing was frightening me so I slammed the door shut.

In my 30's I wanted it to come back.  But it didn't really come back to me until my late 30's and early 40's.  I still got snippets of things and gut feelings.  But now I was dealing with guides I could hear and on a chat I was on, I learned about a specific crystal to use to help awaken gifts.  And yes, I call them gifts because that is what they are.  I was doing a picture read one day and all of a sudden I could see in my minds-eye (in my head like a daydream) the guy and how he died.  I was spot on.  Shock!  That stone apparently did open me.

I didn't have another really significant experience until another picture read.  I did the basic stuff I saw about them.  As we were ending my read, all of a sudden I had a spirit come through to me and this guy knew him.  I had information about the guy that I passed to the person.  Now it was in that read, I learned not to interpret what I was seeing (as that usually was wrong) but actually give what I was seeing - as it usually means something to the person.

As far as this label - I call myself intuitive.  And not all of my family knows yet.  But the time is coming. where everyone will. 

So how often have you had that gut feeling that you didn't listen to and bad things happened.  Or you did and good ones happened?  You may intuitive/clairvoyant as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment