Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 25 - Energy Reader

This is one of my more favorite labels to claim.  I just recently was able to read people energy.  Not only that I was able to make a picture of what I see.  It's quite the concept  of taking a picture -- I usually go with colors that hit me and then manipulate it or a couple of different pictures until it says it's "finished".

It combines the two things I love to do.. pictures (remember my frustrated artist post?) and reading people.  My third love would be the healing - which I can also put into the pictures.

I'm just going to show you some of my work that I've done to give you an idea of what I do with it.





Now here's my plug -- if you'd like one you can go to one of two places - www.healingsbyharmonize.com or fiverr.com.  I've got a special on fiverr that will allow you to only pay $5 for a picture of your own (http://fiverr.com/kerina313/create-your-energy-picture).  Or you can pay full price.  Every once in awhile, I actually even will do on free -- but you have to watch my twitter account. (@divinepathways1).

Everyone's energy is different.. take a look and see what if anything you can see in the pictures.  


No comments:

Post a Comment