Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 - Healer

Today I claim the label healer.  It's been a few years now when I first found out I could heal physical ailments on certain people.  It has become who I really am.  To me a healer not only heals physical things, but also emotional things.  They are compassionate and caring.  And it doesn't matter if they don't know a person, they often want to help people in general.  Especially if they see a person in pain.  They are good listeners.  They often have gone through major life trials in order to help others with their experiences.

I often give healing to people without "meaning" to - especially emotional pain.  I now ask people for physical issues, their permission to work on them.  The basis of my healing is LOVE.  I heal with love, my love and God's/angel's love.

The only things I don't like about being a healer is feeling so deeply that I take on their pain.  Often it's hard to give it up - though I'm working on that.  The other things I don't like is that currently I am unable to heal myself.  I keep trying and hope one day that will work.

Just as a note to remind people, what I'm doing for the next 30 days is reclaiming who I am.  You want to join us -- label it #NOLABELS in twitter.  Check out our forum explaining what to do: 30 day challenge


And you can follow along with my sister and her blog: http://allthingsnadine.wordpress.com/

If you want to share with me on your journey, just email me: harmonize@divinepathways.com the link of your blog.  Would love to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment